|The IQAir Cleanroom Series feature the highest air delivery and longest filter life of any IQAir particle filter system. Filters microorganisms and other particles.
Appropriate for infection control units, TB isolation and cleanrooms up to Class 100. Cleans up to 1,200 sq feet. The IQAir Cleanroom Series has been designed specifically for the removal of airborne particles. The systems feature the highest air delivery and longest filter life of any IQAir particle filter system. To allow for maximum air delivery the systems contain no gas phase filtration. The Cleanroom Series provides a choice of 2 models, each with a specific filter efficiency and air delivery profile. While healthcare facilities may require higher air delivery to achieve optimum control of microorganisms (e.g. in ICUs or TB isolation rooms), a cleanroom facility may need a filtration efficiency of 99.97% to meet strict manufacturing regulations or standards.Features
- Highest air delivery of any IQAir particle filter system
- Individually certified
- All of IQAir's advanced housing and user control features
- Appropriate for: Microbiological control in hospitals, clean production areas, clean research areas, pharmaceutical laboratories
- User Control Panel
- Carrying Handle
- No-Draft Diffuser
- Cleanroom-Grade HyperHEPA Filter
- Snap-Open Locking Arms
- High-Performance Centrifugal Fan
- Advanced Fan Control
- Pre-Max Pre-Filter (Class F9)
- Dual Floor Air Intake
- Length: 16 in
- Width: 15 in
- Height: 32 in
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Unit includes complete set of filters
- Why Buy an IQ Air?
- 1. Best at cleaning the air since they have the best filter technology.
- 2. Ultra-Quiet design. Fan is located in the center of the unit so the filters buffer the noise.
- 3. They have the strongest fan so it can clean the largest rooms and can be run on low speeds in a smaller room, so it is even quieter.
- 4. They are the only brand with a filter life monitor, so you know when to change the filters.
- 5. Better controls - they have more fan speeds, a programmable LED console and a remote control. Most others just have a dial.
- 6. Only brand with a modular design, which means that there are no gaps for the air to pass through(so they clean all of the air).
- 7. Very easy filter replacement. Others like Austin Air and CARE 2000 are quite complicated and difficult to change.