|The IQAir GCX Series is IQAir's highest capacity air purifier range with customized filters for specific gaseous contaminants and odors. Cleans large rooms (1,200 sq feet). Filter included with unit.
Just like a professional gas mask, IQAir maximizes filter efficiency for different gases and odors by offering the right filter cartridge. And while gas and odor control are a particular strength of these systems, the GCX Series also offers excellent filtration efficiency for particles. The main difference between the GCX and its smaller sibling the GC is, that the GCX contains 25 lbs. of gas phase media while the GC Series contains 12 lbs. In addition the GCX Series features larger pre- and post-particle filters. As a result the maximum air delivery of the GCX is about 20% higher than that of the GC.Features
- Ultra Quiet Design with its large fan motor
- IQAir systems produce more clean air with less noise than conventional air cleaners
- Advanced controls - Intelligent filter life monitor
- 5 fan speed settings
- Integrated timer to program run times
- Remote control
- Easy filter replacement
- Long filter life(Pre. Filter HEPA type: 6-18 months, Post filter: 1-2 yrs, Gas Cartridges: 2-4 yrs)
- Features of IQAir GC Series systems important to chemical sufferers are:
- The housing is made of fully cured, non-off-gasing premium ABS plastic
- The IQAir fan motor is located before the gas phase filter and before the particle post filter
- The gas filter cartridges can be changed independently of the other filters in the air cleaner. This avoids cross contamination and allows for independent replacement.
- The gas phase filter is protected by a high-efficiency pre-filter against premature particle contamination.
- Length: 16 in
- Width: 15 in
- Height: 40 in
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Unit includes complete set of filters
- Why Buy an IQ Air?
- 1. Best at cleaning the air since they have the best filter technology.
- 2. Ultra-Quiet design. Fan is located in the center of the unit so the filters buffer the noise.
- 3. They have the strongest fan so it can clean the largest rooms and can be run on low speeds in a smaller room, so it is even quieter.
- 4. They are the only brand with a filter life monitor, so you know when to change the filters.
- 5. Better controls - they have more fan speeds, a programmable LED console and a remote control. Most others just have a dial.
- 6. Only brand with a modular design, which means that there are no gaps for the air to pass through(so they clean all of the air).
- 7. Very easy filter replacement. Others like Austin Air and CARE 2000 are quite complicated and difficult to change.