Who Reads Fast Company?
Fast Company is written for the innovative pioneers who are transcending the boundaries of normal business conventions and shaping the business world. Fast Company showcases the individuals and companies who impact the world through creative ingenuity. With a unique focus on innovation, design and sustainability, Fast Company continues to advise and inform its readers in a way unlike any magazine.
Fast Company is printed on 100% recycled paper, and is dedicated to the preservation of the environment and makes sustainability part of its core mission.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
Past Issues: Magazine Layout: Fast Company
- Fast Talk: A brief glimpse that focuses on a specific subject and highlights the players and innovators who are shaking things up.
- Now: A summary of the major events and occurences that are happening during the current month
- Next: A look at what is on the horizon in the future of design, innovation and sustainability
- Columns: "Scobleizer," the tech guru's take on the emergence of new technology; "Made To Stick" a look on what is going on in the world of marketing; "Not So Fast," Elizabeth Spiers' column which explores the Pros and Cons of a business dilemma.
- Features: Fast Company's feature articles cover everything ranging from the innovators in business who are currently shaping the world to the pioneers who will do so in the future. Recent features have covered the brand that is Barack Obama, a look at the competition for Steve Jobs and Apple, and Jonathan Goodwin's ability to turn a Lincoln Continental into a 100mpg gas saver. Fast Company also has annual features such as its Masters of Design and Fast 50 issues which showcase the leaders in the world of design and the top 50 innovators and companies who will soon change the world.
approaches its visual imagery with style, attitude and verve. Fast Company
's visual presence is edgy and elegant and truly breathes life into the story. Every issue of Fast Company
is printed on high-quality, 85% post-consumer waste recycled paper giving it a textured feel unlike any other magazine. Comparisons to Other Magazines: Fast Company
is the most creative business magazine in the industry today. Through its innovative focus on design and the movers and shakers in the business world, Fast Company
offers its readers solutions and strategies unlike any other magazine. Fast Company
separates itself from its competitors by striving to practice and promote sustainability. Fast Company
is printed on 100% recycled paper and its staff works in a LEED certified green building. Advertising: Fast Company
's advertisers are as affluent and diverse as its readers. The majority of advertisers are in the technology, financial, media and automotive industries. Awards: Fast Company
has won numerous awards including the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. Recently, Fast Company
was recognized as the Best Publication in the Delaney Report
's quarterly issue. It was also recently named to the prestigious Adweek