|List Price: $89.99
Our Price: $68.25
You Save: $21.74 (24%)
Quiet and compact air purification system changes the air up to six times per hour.
Reduces common household odors, including pet odors, up to 30% better than other leading brands.
Clean Air Delivery Rates of 101 smoke, 120 dust, and 120 pollen.
With separate carbon pre-filter, ionizer, and three speed fan.
Filter change reminders.
Portable, compact design is ideal for floor or bookshelf use.
How the HEPAtech System Works
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whisper-Quiet Hunter Fan draws air into the unit without the noise associated with many competitive models.
- Advanced Activated Carbon Pre-Filter reduces cooking, tobacco, and pet odors at least 30% better than competitive models. Also captures large dust particles, lint, and pet hair from dirty air.
- Permanently charged HEPAtech Electret Filter effectively captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 micron in size that pass through the filter.
- Ionizer distributes negative ions throughout the room to enhance the cleaning process while freshening the air.
- Effective Airflow Design exhausts clean, purified air back into the room from the top of the unit to avoid stirring up settled particles.
- How do I select the right size air purifier for my needs?
CADR ratings should be used when selecting your air purifier. These are scores from independent laboratory testing which simulates real world conditions. The higher the score, the better the unit cleans a room.
- How is performance or effectiveness rated on air purifiers?
The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) score gives the consumer the best indication of performance. The real world testing which leads to these scores is approved by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute). The testing has also been recognized by the FTC as