Kenmore 85920 PowerSpin Floor / Rug Cleaner steamvac with spinscrub
List Price: $219.99
Our Price: $219.99
Sears boasts this unit has the "Largest tank capacity among U.S. household carpet cleaners". Highlighted below are it's top features:
* The 1.2 gallon solution tank provides more capacity to save you the time spent constantly refilling the tank, as you do with other models.
* Removable PowerSpin antimicrobial brushes utilizes 5 spinning brushes for deep down cleaning of today's variety of floor coverings.
* Heated cleaning through the use of hot tap water helps remove stubborn stains.
* Super stretch 8 ft. hose allows extended cleaning reach to those tough to access areas.
* Brushes can be turned off to protect floor finishes.
* Stair/upholstery nozzle makes hand cleaning a breeze.
* Toe controls make your cleaning job easier.
* 24 ft. quick release cord.
* Powerful 12 Amp motor.
Super stretch 8 ft. hose allows extended cleaning reach to those tough to access areas.
Brushes can be turned off to protect floor finishes.
The 1.2 gallon solution tank provides more capacity to save you the time spent constantly refilling the tank, as you do with other models.
24 ft. quick release cord.
Comes with Upholstery attachment.
Only worked 3 times! I purchased this a little over a year ago and just finished using it for the third time. The first two times it worked wonderful. However just now all it did was leak the whole time I was trying to use it. The brush would not turn off when switched to the off position and was still running with the tool lever turned on tool, which is supposed to turn the brush off. The entire first tank of water I put on leaked out all over the floor in a matter of 5 minutes while the machine wasn't even turned on! The hand tool would not stop pouring water out of it and I checked everything to make sure I didn't have something connected wrong. Thank goodness it was plugged into a surge protector and it popped it or I probably would have gotten electrocuted! I do not think any product that cost what one of these cost is worth the money for a product that only works three times!...more info
The Best Spin Steamvac EVER - at a reasonable price I purchased this Kenmore PowerSpin, after my Hoover's collection tank blew another gasket, and cracked AGAIN. This SteamVac was practically the same but, Designed much better and had larger capacity tanks and about $100.00 cheaper. More convenient. Easier to use. I just lent it to a buddy of mine, and now she is trying to puchase it for herself, but she cannot find it. WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ISN'T IT AVAILABLE ANYMORE???? I've had this steamvac for years and I've had not one single problem with it, running like brand new....more info