Who Reads All You?
All You is created for the value-driven American woman. All You readers seek practical, reliable, affordable solutions for how to do more, buy more and accomplish more with less. They want “achievable inspiration,” not “unattainable fantasy,” reasonably priced products from stores where they actually shop, and real-life advice that fits their busy lifestyle. All You covers a range of topics from interpersonal relationships to home repair; recipes that can be made in 10 minutes to decorating ideas for under $100; health information delivered in language she can understand, to clothes for every body type, all presented in a lively, contemporary format.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Live Well for Less: An inviting two-page, front-of-the-book section offers practical, actionable ideas for saving money — from how to cut costs on energy to tips on maximizing coupons and more.
- Dress for Real Life: All You is proud that women of all body types see themselves reflected on our pages. We showcase many different figures and often feature real women, not models, in our fashion stories. This regular feature can range from "We Found the Perfect Black Pants," to tips on how to find flattering spring dresses to how to choose a bathing suit to accentuate one’s best assets. These stories empower women and validate their needs. In each, All You showcases clothes from stores where women really shop at price points they can afford.
- Your Health: Features breaking news, smart cures and simple ways to boost wellness.
- We Made it Work: Inspiring first-person stories of women and families who have overcome challenges in their lives. In their own words, rare in their honesty, these women prove that by living their lives with grace and courage, nothing is impossible. Recent features have included how four women fought their way out of debt and joblessness, three adoptees searched for their birth families and others bravely beat cancer.
- Solve Your Family’s Eating Challenges: An All You nutrition expert solves one family’s eating challenge, offering essential tips and advice on how they can live healthier lives. This makeover includes a before-and-after and the family’s reactions to the positive changes.
- Reality Checkers: All You is focused on reflecting our reader and her real life in everything we do. A key element to this is its ongoing dialogue with a highly engaged group of over 20,000 readers, the All You “Reality Checkers.” Their tips and photos are featured in every issue and this ensures that all content developed is “Reality Checked” and will resonate with the readers. When readers see other women just like them in the magazine, offering advice, they relate to the peer-to-peer connection and are inspired to take action.
- Real Family Food: All You showcases five easy meals one can prepare in a week that respect both the reader’s time and budget. The recipes include cost per serving, prep and cook times and stress-free kitchen tips. A handy, interactive tool called a “Tip Strip,” features a complete shopping list, organized for how she actually shops, which one is encouraged to rip and use.
- Feature Articles: The magazine’s feature stories address money-saving solutions, no-stress, low-cost beauty ideas, simple fitness plans, practical home tips such how to make over your outdoor space on a budget and more. Recent stories showcased how to stock your pantry and save, complete with tips on how to whip up a low-cost meal anywhere; how to stash cash in tough times; outsmart PMS so you can feel your best every day of the month; and a guide to growing your own vegetable garden as a way to save.
Editorial content is presented through a value-oriented lens, in an accessible, easy-to-read format, ideal for a busy lifestyle. All You
delivers bite-size nuggets of information and realistic ideas for every area of a woman’s life. The photography, graphics, boxes and tips are presented in organized, visually compelling design. . Click on any image below to see select pages:
Contributors: All You
recruits experts in key fields--health, relationships, pet care, fitness, and money savings. Many of them are women, since All You
is for women, and all of them are able to speak in a direct and practical way to give readers advice they can use. Past Issues: Comparisons to Other Magazines:
The mission of All You
is to provide readers with what they need but also to recognize, celebrate and encourage them. In every issue, on every page, All You
makes women feel great about themselves and their choices. Advertisers:
Advertisers looking to reach the value-minded consumer run in All You
. The magazine carries a wide range of advertisers from food to home to apparel to beauty. Awards: All You
has been named to ADWEEK's prestigious "10 Under 50" Hot List for magazines under $50 million for two consecutive years (2007 and 2008). In 2009, the category changed to "10 Under 60" (for magazines under $60 million), and All You
made the list once again. All You
also received an “Honorable Mention” in Capell’s Circulation Report Best Performers in 2008.