|Customized Gas and Odor Control. The GC VOC is compact and customized for specific gaseous contaminants and odors in room up to 900 sq ft.
Applications: - Chemical control - Control of the following: Benzene, Butane, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorine, Chloroform, Chloropicrin, Cyclohexane, sulfuric acid.Features
Just like a professional gas mask, IQAir maximizes filter efficiency for different gases and odors by offering the right filter cartridge. And while gas and odor control is a particular strength of these systems, the GC Series also offers excellent filtration efficiency for particles.
Gas Cartridge Technology The IQAir GC VOC uses four reusable filter cartridges to hold up to 12 lbs. of gas phase media. The cylindrical shape of these cartridges allows for optimum contact between the air and gas phase media, which ensure high removal efficiencies. The large surface area of the cartridges enables high air flow rates. Since IQAir gas filter cartridges are reusable, replacing them is not only economical, but also environmentally friendly.
- System Efficiency for Particles 99% or more at 0.3 microns
- 95 for smaller particles
- Power Cable Detachable 6 foot
- Dimensions H 28" W 15" D 16"
- Net Weight (including filters) 51 lbs
- Number of Filter Stages 3 (particle pre-filtration, gas absorption and particle post-filtration)
- Total Number of Replacement Filters 9 (1 HEPA-type pre-filter, 4 gas cartridges and 4 post-filter sleeves)
- Particulate Pre-Filter Mini-pleat HEPA filter with efficiency of 98% at .3 microns
- Amount of Gas Phase Filter Media Between 11 and 13 lbs. depending on media
- Cartridge Design Disposable Cylinders
- Particulate Post-Filter: Four electrostatically charged 98% at .3 microns fiber media sleeves
- Filter Life: Pre-Filter 6-18 months
- Sleeves: 2-3 years
- Cartridges: 6-12 months (filter life is dependant on the operating environment)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Unit includes complete set of filters
- Why Buy an IQ Air?
- 1. Best at cleaning the air since they have the best filter technology.
- 2. Ultra-Quiet design. Fan is located in the center of the unit so the filters buffer the noise.
- 3. They have the strongest fan so it can clean the largest rooms and can be run on low speeds in a smaller room, so it is even quieter.
- 4. They are the only brand with a filter life monitor, so you know when to change the filters.
- 5. Better controls - they have more fan speeds, a programmable LED console and a remote control. Most others just have a dial.
- 6. Only brand with a modular design, which means that there are no gaps for the air to pass through(so they clean all of the air).
- 7. Very easy filter replacement. Others like Austin Air and CARE 2000 are quite complicated and difficult to change.