Make a cool summer treat even cooler with Tovolo Blue Rocket Ice Pop Molds and lift off to new heights of flavorful fun. The set of six sticks and molds with a custom mold stand are easy to remove, enjoy and refill one mold at a time.
Ignite kids' imaginations while serving them healthy juice snacks with Tovolo's blue rocket pop molds. Simply fill the six rockets with favorite beverages, attach the handles, and set them upright on their custom tray in the freezer. Because the molds are individually cast, it's easy to serve one or all six at a time and to prepare assorted flavors. Built-in drip guards also keep clothes and hands clean--now that'll make mom smile. Crafted of durable plastic with a sky blue hue, the molds offer a fresh, summertime look that can be enjoyed again and again. The entire set measures 7-1/2 by 5 by 7-1/2 inches. --Kara Karll
Set of six blue rocket pop molds with custom base; measures 7-1/2 by 5 by 7-1/2 inches
Crafted of durable plastic for years of fun icy treats
Fill with kids' favorite juice flavors and freeze
Innovative design allows removal of pops one at a time
Handles feature built-in sticks and drip guards
Gotta love it The shapes are fun and more importantly the end result is quite the tasty treat. All goes through the dishwasher and love the fact that they can be removed and refilled individually....more info
Nice pops I like these popsicle sticks. I had a bit of difficulty figuring out which way to put them together, but other than that they are fine. ...more info
If summer were a product... ...it would be these popsicle molds. I got all three shapes (rockets, stars and bars) and we love them. As other reviewers recommended I run hot water over them to open them up, and handle with care while the plastic is frozen. We chipped one while it was frozen, but we can still use it no problem. We are making delicious, healthy snacks in a snap....more info
Great, durable and Fun! My Kids love these. They are sturdy enough to make smoothie pops with. I like that they have a bottom that can catch any spills. These are much better than the dollar store ones....more info
easy use I chose the Tovolo molds design, because one can remove single lollypops at a time, also storing them in the freezer is easier; one does not have to find space for the whole tray. And finally the built in sticks are convenient....more info
Well-Made Popsicle Molds with a Few Minor Comments These molds are very well-made, and my three-year-old son LOVES them. He likes the rocket ship shape and that we can make all sorts of flavors. Of course, I don't tell him that our home made treats are healthier than most of the ones you buy in the store (we usually just use fruit juice), and he's none the wiser - yet.
Here are some positives:
- They can be removed one at a time.
- Making popsicles at home us MUCH cheaper than purchasing them at a store.
- The base and molds are extremely sturdy (much sturdier than they look in the image on Amazon)
- The molds fit snugly into the base so they won't fall over.
- The tops of the molds snap on, so they will not fall off easily when putting the mold tray in the freezer.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe.
A few very minor negatives:
- The tops leak a tiny bit if you invert the molds before freezing, but then again, why would you do that?
- The top have handles that have a slight indentation that collects a tiny bit of water in the dishwasher, but if you wash them by hand or place them just so in the top rack, this isn't a problem.
And, a few tips:
- If you use plain fruit juice, be aware that freezing takes away some of the sweetness, which could be compensated by using juice that is slightly sweet than normal.
- Try using pudding instead of juice, or even pureed fruit, which is healthier than juice.
- Melted ice cream also works.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run them under hot running water for a few seconds, then give the molds a jiggle and a squeeze, and they will remove just fine.
All in all, these molds are wonderful, and we would definitely purchase them again....more info
Fantastic I love these and my son loves the juice/yogurt pops we make. I like that they are individual so can be washed one at a time and refilled. Seems sturdy good product to me ... no complaints....more info
Makes great healthy treats!
I bought these for my son and we both love them We use them constantly. As soon as a few come out of the dishwasher I fill them back up and put them in the freezer. Not only can I fill them with healthy juice blends (ones that even have carrot!) but they save money since we don't have to buy popsicles at the store -- and they are environmentally friendly -- no more cardboard pop boxes or wrappers - ever!
They're also great when my son has a scratchy throat due to a cold -- I can give him one of these to ease the pain and know he's getting a healthy dose of vitamin C - not sugar!
The kids love them. The kids loved these. They are very easy to make. The tray is a bit big when you put them into the freezer initially, but then once they are frozen you can take them off of the tray and store them individually....more info
Create your own drippy popsicles I like that I can make my own popsicles now. I takes up a good amount of room in the freezer until the liquid freezes. Then you can take them out of the base, taking up less space. Also, it gets quite drippy and can break apart at the end. Not sure that is too much different than any other popsicles though. Liked my own well enough to give another as a gift....more info